Friday, January 6, 2012

A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s way

Remember this game [link] from nearly a decade ago? It was one of the best and underrated games ever made. Took a bit too longer to do than I'd expected, but meh.. here it is


**In other news, my good friend Sam Tilson did an incredible job of doing a 3D model of my Space Girl Sketch. The man is a beast considering he only used this one sketch to base the model on. Hopefully soon you will see her in full colour and animated. For more goodies, check out his personal blog [link]


6 comments:

Mauricio said...

Cool painting and design, Jez. Love seeing other artists do their own inspirational fan art.

Gio M. said...

That's killer.

Ken said...

I dont know the game mate but I LOVE her face! Lovely work as usual dude :)

Bruno Chekerdmian said...

Gorgeous drawing Jez!
Great pose and design! I love your art, it's very inspiring!

Craig Harris said...

This ...is....very purty. Dig these a lot Jez, Great work!!

damon said...

super cool!