Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Underground

I said I'd try to post something, so here it is:

I figured I'd do another classic videogame fan art- this time the lead character of the Playstation 1 classic, Medal of Honor: Underground, Manon Batiste. Hardly anyone remembers this great character nowadays, but she was actually based on a real partisan who fought for the French Resistance in WW2.





**I'm currently available for commissions (and/or employment too!) Interested? Well, I am! Email me at jeztuya.art@gmail.com)**

9 comments:

Charles Santoso said...

noice! :) btw.. i like the walkie talkie antenna that sticks out from her boot.

moar!

Kate Moon said...

This is very cute. I love your proportions!

Gabby Zapata said...

faaaabbulousssss!

Freckles said...

Great art! Agreed that Prince of Egypt book is amazing. I bought it when it first came out for $10. it was on major sale at indigo for some reason...

Kelly Light said...

You've started your own series- bad Ass pin-ups. fab

Sami said...

Wow! Love your blog Jez! You have some amazing works to share :)

Keep them coming!

Arjan Wilschut said...

Hi Jez, found you on Mooksville, love your blog! How's things in beautiful NZ?

Viv said...

Very cool work!!! :)

Bec said...

Hi Jez, thanks for the follow! Love your work!