Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Recent Acquisitions

Hey folks,
In the last couple of weeks, I've acquired two things. Good things I must add.

Firstly, just before Christmas, I received a sketchcard drawn by my buddy and awesome artist Wayne Medina (go see his blog, right away http://waynebmedina.blogspot.com/).



*Dude, if you're reading this, THANKS HEAPS!


Secondly, I've traded in a whole bunch of my old books for a copy of Prince of Egypt's art of book at a secondhand dealer in the city. (Mind you, this book is out of print and cost a LOT in Amazon.) Looking at Paul Lasaine's background paintings and Carter Goodrich's character sketches always has the propensity to blow my mind. It was well worth it :]



In other new, I'm in the middle of moving house this week, and if you're wondering why I haven't posted this week, that's the reason why. BUT I do have evenings free and I'm always up to something, so watch this space.

-->Also, I am in between projects, which means I am available for commissions! If you're interested, just shoot me an email at: jeztuya.art@gmail.com

Peace!

3 comments:

DorkSara said...

Mad jealous over your Prince of Egypt Art book.

Gulzar said...

You got some kickass stuffs in here! wicked all the way!

Andrea Femerstrand said...

oh congrats to the card and book! Must say I envy you a tiny bit ;)

Hope the moving went well btw.
And that medal of honor character design looks very nice and clean :)

Keep it up, and see you around!