Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jackie Rose!

Hey faithful readers. I know, I know.. it's been way too long since I last posted something. Sorry to keep you waiting. A whole heap of things have kept me from posting (and drawing as a matter of fact), but I'm here to break that lull. :D

This post is an ode to one of my favorite webcomics that I've been following in the last couple of months, and I think you should too. It's created by Josh Ulrich, and it's a treat to read. If you like adventurous gals, nazi zombies, airplanes, and a whole heap of craziness, check out http://www.jackierosecomic.com/


7 comments:

Charles Santoso said...

Yes.. it's about time. :) Nice one, Jez.

Gabby Zapata said...

she's beautiful <3

Monstertree said...

Nice one, and thanks for the heads up on the webcomic ;)

Chenny said...

very cute, like the pose! i want those boots haha

Christian Pearce said...

Verrrrrry nice! Really good stuff AGAIN Jez!

Abz said...

I like!!!

Jeffrey Lai said...

loverlyyyyy