Friday, February 19, 2010

I thought I should may as well post this..

I've been pondering.. a lot.. about stuff. Stuff that I probably wouldn't mention here, therefore, I've just wasted 10 seconds of your life that you can never take back. (I got you good didn't I?)

Anyway.. early/mid last year, I had a personal project in the works, which I've decided to shelf temporarily because I landed a couple of educational/book illustration commissions. I had the idea of retelling Hansel and Gretel in a sorta post apocalyptic/alternative history urban 1950s setting (that was a mouthful.. haha) and below is one of the first few rough character designs that I did for Gretel. It's kinda old work from last year and I thought I should post it here. ahhh oh how I miss it..

And I also miss sleep. I believe its time for some of that right now -_-

~jez

No comments: